Biocompatible, comfortable wearing
A decisive advantage of LuxaCam PEEK is its excellent biocompatibility. Blanks are free from metal and monomers and are thus particularly well suited for allergy sufferers.
The composition of the material is toxicologically harmless and its low thermal conductivity protects the healthy tooth substance. Another benefit: Constructions made with LuxaCam PEEK are not only neutral in taste and smell, but also pleasantly lightweight.
LuxaCam PEEK is reliable: The material is created for long-term use and therefore also correspondingly stable. Its good flexural strength and reliable fracture toughness support long-term stability as well. The material is also extremely abrasion-resistant.
Fixed dental prostheses:
- Crown and bridge structures in the front and posterior region (4-member designs with up to two intermediate elements possible)
Removable dental prostheses:
- Bar secondary structures
- Telescoping primary and secondary crowns and structures
- One-piece bases on primary sections with cover dentures
- Clamp-retained restorations (model casting)
- Prosthesis bases (e.g. for total prostheses) Implantology, individual abutments:
- Superstructures in the front and posterior region
With a suitable temporary cement or glass ionomer cement in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
Pre-treatment with suitable primers (e.g. Luxatemp-Glaze & Bond) and luting in conjunction with a dual or self-curing luting composite.