Zirconia and PermaCem 2.0
- Outstandingly strong adhesive to zirconia, silicate and oxide ceramics
- Secure adhesion to metals and composites, too
- Time-saving application
- Extraordinary flow under pressure
- Easiest excess removal
NO COMPROMISE CERAMIC LUTING.
Today’s all-ceramic restorations provide the esthetic appeal and safety that patients increasingly expect.
However, reliable and clean cementation has been based on compromises between adhesion and
esthetics for quite some time.
The new generation of self-adhesive luting cement.
DMG now presents PermaCem 2.0 – the new generation of self-adhesive luting composite.
The recently developed adhesive monomer formula provides superior natural adhesive strength
of PermaCem 2.0 with zirconia. Outstanding adhesion on zircon ceramics will give you a sense of
security and confidence.
The special Flow 2.0 formula also provides for easy handling and incredibly
simple excess removal.
BONUS POINTS FOR YOUR PRACTICE.
Minimal water sorption for...
- Improved esthetics
- Greater reliability
- Good control of expansion forces
New adhesive monomer formula for...
- Outstanding adhesive strength with zirconia, silicate ceramics and oxide ceramics
- Strong adhesion even on metal and metal alloys
- Reliable adhesion of glass fiber reinforced root posts and composite restorations
- Permanent bonding with enamel and dentine
SECURE AND SIMPLE ON ALL MATERIALS.
Whether it’s inlays and onlays, crowns and bridges, indirect composite restorations or
root post cementations – PermaCem 2.0 provides long-lasting, reliable luting with effective results.
Superior adhesive strength, not only on ceramics
Various Indications – one Cement
REPLACING CONVENTIONAL LUTING CEMENTS.
Now you can cement ceramic restorations with confidence, as self-adhesive luting composites
such as PermaCem 2.0 do not require separate etching or bondingsteps and therefore
reduce postoperative sensitivity.
THE FUTURE IS THIS EASY.
|1||Smartmix Syringe à 9 g|
|5||Smartmix-Tips Endo M|
|Color Transparent||REF 213368|
|Color A2 Universal||REF 213366|
|Color A3 Opak||REF 213367|
|20||Smartmix-Tips Endo M||REF 213373|
PermaCem 2.0Instructions for use
PermaCem 2.0Material Safety Data Sheet